Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Return Of SDTW

After nearly 6 months of an internet hiatus SDTW has returned.

Why?

I don't know.

I got bored. I even tried a tumblr site for a hot second called:

http://fearlessvampirekillers.tumblr.com/

For some reason though even though I have a few book marked I can't really enjoy just image after image of shit. No matter how good you "curate" your shit it just seems like it doesn't really do anything.

I decided that those who can not write = tumblr.

Fair enough.

At any rate I am not going to bore you with more dribble, but let's pick up where we left off on this motherfucker with more humor, music, random shit, snapping on shit, downloads, sprays, and all that fancy shit.

If you need to get a hold of me for stuff to submit you can do so at:

heavymbrand@gmail.com

2 comments: